when it comes to Digital marketing for your organization, having a great SEO strategy and getting started with Social media comes on top of the priority list. For any business starting his digital marketing efforts starts with creating a Facebook account and keeps posting as per his knowledge.
While it’s ok to start with Facebook, it’s not the best way to represent your brand on social media thinking it’s the most popular one. No doubt facebook and instagram are popular and the best Social media channels with higher growth and user percentage. But if your business is depending on professional B2B trading or connects, then relying on FB and Instagram may not be a great start.
Businesses small or medium they will need to start looking at LinkedIn for a focused strategy on how to get the best for your business from the vast pool of B2B connects available at your disposal. Over the last decade LinkedIn has transformed from a professional networking site for teens for job seeking and putting up their professional bio data on social media for someone to look at, to an enormous world force of professional people. B2B marketers have mostly preferred linked in for their user base. But does relying on Linked In for B2B serves a purpose?
It’s always possible that a company account may catch up more attention of job seekers that the actual B2B connect, but bringing right focus can overcome this.
If there is one social channel out of many that stand out when it comes to awesome and genuine B2B leads its LinkedIn. All that one need is to leverage the features provided by LinkedIn to be set to use in a professional way. LinkedIn has helped 45% of marketers for acquiring new customers. Compared to Facebook, it generates leads almost 300% more effectively. LinkedIn accounts for 95% of B2B leads. It also accounts for close to 50% of the total Social traffic coming to B2B websites.
Below are few tips to prep up your LinkedIn Account to act as a great lead generation source.
- A great Header Image: Header image is something that catches attention of people who visit your linked in profile. The more attractive it will create engagement. Keep changing the banner image with updates so that repeating visitors can see excitement.
- Company Description: LinkedIn usually shows only two lines of description by default so your descriptions first two lines should catch attention of user and drive him to see more of description and further bring him to your website.
- Use Showcase: Showcase is a feature where you can segment your services, products or brands so that target audience looks at the specific offerings he is looking at.
- Go out and connect: Use advanced Search feature to go out and find prospects, frequently do this so that your connections are enhanced.
- Search and Join Groups: There are roughly about 20L groups existing, and you can pick few and join so that you can share your content to more audience who can relate to your business segment.
Above are some top-level strategies one can start with, there are lots of room to hunt down more specific strategies for B2B Digital Marketing. But LinkedIn offers many opportunities and is an excellent resource.
We at Eneblur Consulting give equal importance to all social media channels and have positioned experts in the team to provide right strategy for clients digital marketing needs, in this case we have a professional experts who master LinkedIn Strategies for clients in North Karnataka. We provide special attention to B2B Marketing ideas for SMEs in this region.
For More Details and discussions call +917686006867