There is a saying, Facts Tell, Stories Sell.
Storytelling is a powerful tool that helps connect with the audience, generate leads, and inspire a call to action. It is a fundamental part of being human and works as a neural shortcut for faster decision-making. Everyone can use storytelling to build brand recall and encourage customers to engage. Short-form, easy-to-produce videos, presentations, and reels are taking over social networks, making storytelling easier than ever before.
What Stories Should Your Brand Tell?
When telling your story, it’s crucial to make it relatable and engaging to your audience. Additionally, one should ensure that the story offers valuable, informative, or helpful information to the target audience. Some social marketers may worry that their videos will become monotonous and repetitive, but this fear stems from a misunderstanding. Your brand possesses numerous possible stories to share, not solely your origin story.
When creating written material in plain English, it’s important to consider your target audience. Different people have different needs and require specific information. To ensure clarity, important information should be presented first. Keep sentences short and to the point, avoiding lengthy and convoluted sentences that can be hard to understand. Use everyday words and avoid technical language, abbreviations, and legal terminology. Prefer verbs to nouns and use the active voice to make the text more straightforward and understandable.
Remember not to change the meaning of the original text, remove any important information, or add new sentences or paragraphs.
Professional videos are done by video editors who either shoot scenes as per social media needs or edit with available raw video clippings or pictures.
To be a successful video creator, you need three traits:
1. Authority: show expertise and provide evidence of how you achieved your goals.
2. Entertainment: show your personality and be fun.
3. Connection: connect with viewers and show that you care.
Create authoritative, entertaining, and heartfelt content. One can get inspired by seeing another video story but always tell new stories and be unique.
Here are some helpful tips to assist you in creating compelling Video stories that connect with your intended audience.
- Before you start writing your story, it is crucial to understand the pain points, challenges, and goals of your audience.
- The main idea or message of your story is called a theme, and it should be relevant to your audience’s interests and values. Your story’s theme should also align with your brand’s purpose and vision.
- To help you organize your ideas and guide your audience through your narrative, you need to create a structure for your story. To make your story memorable and engaging, you should infuse it with personality and emotion.
- Finally, your story should have a call to action that tells your audience what you want them to do next. Whether it is to sign up for a newsletter, download a free e-book, request a demo, or buy your product, your call to action should be clear and compelling.
- To make sure your story resonates with your audience, you should test and optimize it based on feedback and data.
- You must ask for opinions from your colleagues, friends, or customers, or use tools like surveys, polls, or analytics to measure the performance of your story.
How We Can Help?
Effective storytelling is crucial for video marketing. To create engaging narratives, understand your audience, employ relatable characters and real-life stories, tap into emotions, use visual storytelling techniques, build suspense, prioritize authenticity, leverage music and sound design, and conclude with a personalized call-to-action. These techniques will help your video marketing efforts on social media resonate with your audience and drive meaningful engagement.
Eneblur Consulting is your complete social media business partner on whom you can rely to shoot, edit, and optimize videos for your online video marketing needs.
Please check our YouTube channel to check some of the videos:
Also, check our social media portfolio can help check out some cool reels.