A website for a business is primary source for building brand online. Small or big all businesses should look to have a simple to complex website done for showcasing their business, product portfolio, service information to their customers, vendors etc.
Its not frequent that one develops website and keeps redesigning every now and then, so a lot should go in planning before creating or redesigning your website. There are multiple frameworks available with content management systems like WordPress, WIX, Drupal, Magento etc. The most popular of the lot is WordPress.
WordPress website development has evolved over time; the community with theme developers, plug-in developers, and third-party integrations makes the framework an attractive one to choose. The designers who develop website based on WordPress also find it very easy to develop website in easy and simple steps.
A lot goes into building a new WordPress website, one must start with mapping out an objective based strategy, establishing the sitemap for SEO reasons, creating the wireframes, writing the content, designing the site, developing the WordPress theme, structuring it with content and pages, implementing the integrations, configuring the technical details for better site speed and finally launching the completed site.
As stated above Website is the frontline identity for mass to look for your brand, it requires an investment of money, time, energy, and effort—and if you decide to jump right into the project without doing proper planning and discussions up front, you risk building a website that can lead to failure, connect with your audience, generate leads you desire and being unsuccessful to create impact that it needs to.
Goals for having a Website
Some goals that are specific to the website can be:
- Build the brand for your organization
- Position the business as an Authenticated industry expert
- Grow the subscriber list to engage with you
- Increase amount of sales leads& enquiries
- Make more effective sales
- Support and resolve any queries with your existing customers
- Showcase your business vis-à-vis competition
- Does website should also support selling of your products / services?
Website Design Objectives
Some website objectives can be:
- Achieve a specific conversion rate for the lead manager to grow your email list
- Set target for a specific number of sales from the website
- Obtain a target conversion rate for the quote form to generate new leads
- Increase in traffic to website and specifically new and unique visitors
- Reduce the bounce rate by a certain percentage by optimizing content
The business should sit and specify goals and objectives with website that is being created with website designer. The website should be easy to manage with content and make the information available with minimal fuss for the website visitor. Do you have the flexibility of updating content, images on your own?
Eneblur consulting believes in developing and designing websites with purpose to meets goals and objectives of clients, same time meeting expectations. We have so far built 50+ websites in WordPress, WIX, bootstrap and plan html5. Our philosophy of keeping happy clients with website development has yielded results in securing clients from overseas markets mainly UK, Canada, Mauritius, Australia and UAE.